E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Free Samples

7/22/08

Scrubbing Bubble Rebate


I sent off today for my $4.79 rebate for the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber, the rebate form was in this past Sunday's insert. But, go HERE & print a $2.75 coupon. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $2.04 after coupon & will get $4.79 back in the mail!! Those are the best kind of rebates!

There is a program called Rebate Rebate you can download for free HERE and track all of your rebates with. It is a very simple program & keeps up with everything for you!

***Update***

I have 2 rebate forms left over in case you didn't get one this past weekend, the first 2 people who comment here needing one, I'll send them. Again, I only have 2 extra that I'd be glad to share with someone.

I tried mine tonight, I have to say it did a great job cleaning that tub! The package comes with one handle thingy & 4 pads. I cleaned my sink too, taking the pad off the handle, but if you do that, be careful, it will take your polish off your nails. It must have some pretty stout stuff in it to do that, but it really didn't smell too bad. Not like some tub cleaners anyway that have you running for the next room to breathe!

Also in the package, there was a coupon sheet, it has

1.00 off any SB (Scrubbing Bubbles) Fresh Brush Max Starter kit

.55 off SB Fresh Brush refill pack

3.00 off SB Automatic Shower cleaner starter kit

1.50 off any 2 SB Automatic shower cleaner refills

1.00 off ANY SB bathroom cleaner

1.00 off SB Action Scrubber starter kit

.55 off Action scrubber refill pack

I know there are some better coupons out there now, but these don't expire until 12/31/09

11 comments:

Meichelle said...

Awesome! You are such a great shopper! I need to take some tips from you!
Gotcha today!

Henry said...

gotcha!!

intime0 said...

still have the rebate? we didnt get thissundays paper :(((((

Laura said...

intime0-yes I do, what is your email address?

Henry said...

good morning laura! gotcha today!

3boyzmom said...

Gotcha!!

Henry said...

gotcha!

Henry said...

Hey girl! gotcha today!

3boyzmom said...

Clicking by to say hi:)

Henry said...

gotcha.. and why no posts lately? got a case of the blogging blahs?

ThreadBeaur said...

These are great for the tub! Stopping by to click around!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster