E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Free Samples

8/28/08

I Received an Award!!!


Recently, my blog friend from Now Entering Momville gave me this fantastic award. What an honor! Now, I get to pass it on to some deserving blogs!


This award recognizes a blog’s creativity and overall contribution to the blogger community.

Once you’ve been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:


1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.

2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.

3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.

4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico“blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) Please post these rules.


Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award to:

4 comments:

Dr. Mom said...

Thanks Laura! I am very honored!

Michelle said...

Thanks Laura. How sweet you are to think of me.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! My first blog award! Thanks, Laura!!!

JusFrugal said...

Congrats on your award!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster