E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Free Samples

8/20/08

Walmart Samples

I hope by now you have added the Wal-Mart sample page to your favorites & check it regularly!
Here are some they have now

Scott Toilet Paper
Meow-Mix
Benefiber Stick Packs
Kotex
Tampax Pearl
Tena Underwear

I did pick up 3 more All You magazines & hope to do some shopping soon. I have not stepped in a store this week except to get some bread & lunchmeat (on sale of course). With school getting ready to start back up & football & my oldest son being sick for a week, I have not had a ton of time for much. But things are starting to smooth back out & school starts MONDAY! yea=)

2 comments:

Henry said...

i love reading about all your deals! gotcha. mostly because I'm snoopy and like to know what people buy!

ThreadBeaur said...

Hi!
I was just clicking around today!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster