E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Free Samples

8/27/08

Mailbox




Here is what I have received over the last couple weeks

$10.00 Target gift card from Ebates (see link at the left)

$10.00 Sears gift card from AdPerk

$4.92 Rebate from Scrubbing bubbles

$25.00 check from a survey

Garnier Eye roller from SheSpeaks

CoverGirl lipstik from MySurvey (product test)

Oil Of Olay from MySurvey (product test)

Package of disposable razors from MySurvey (product test)


Add that to the coupons & samples I have coming in & it sure makes checking the mail fun! Now if I could just get that car & student loan paid off I'd really have it made=)

2 comments:

ThreadBeaur said...

That is a lot of great stuff! Way to go! I joined shespeaks, but I have not heard anything from them since.

Henry said...

so fun! I get lots of fun stuff in the mail between wins, freebies and review stuf. I love it. my mail man knows me by name! got u!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster